Item:Miniature icy blue altar carved with a pattern of writhing adders
|miniature icy blue altar carved with a pattern of writhing adders|
|Look:||The blocky stone altar is composed of silver-veined snow white marble and coated in a fine layer of frost. Highly detailed adders, painted in icy blue hues, appear to writhe across the altar's glittering surface in sinuous, overlapping rows. A chunk of transparent selenite rests atop the altar, held into place by four wickedly curved silver fangs.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleek repair case fashioned from frosted glass, Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1)|
You think that the blue altar is a siege weapon to be used in siegery games.
The blue altar does not belong to you. You can TURN it to become the new owner, if you are holding it.
You can PUT the blue altar on a castle.
The blue altar can be REPAIRed to its full health.
Most importantly, when it's on a castle, you can PULL it to fire it.
Note: All attacks begin with: The miniature icy blue altar exudes a frigid aura, tendrils of frost crystalizing into deadly shards of ice that fly away from the altar!
- The miniature icy blue altar is bathed in an aura of pallid light. A huge chunk of ice forms in the air before smashing into <player>'s <siege engine!
- The miniature icy blue altar exudes a frigid aura. Tendrils of frost creep across <player>'s <opponent's castle> outer walls, encasing it in a layer of damaging ice!
- The miniature icy blue altar exudes a frigid aura. Tendrils of frost creep across <player>'s <opponent's castle> inner keep, encasing it in a layer of damaging ice!
- The miniature icy blue altar flings shards of ice at <player>'s <opposing soldier>, peppering with sharp, frigid shrapnel!
- The miniature icy blue altar crackles softly, melting water dripping from its marble surface.