You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: editor.
: You think that the harlequin is a siegery toy. It is a small soldier.
: The miniature harlequin does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN it to make it yours.
: You think you can DROP the miniature harlequin to have it join in on a siegery game.
: You can also PUSH the miniature harlequin when on the ground to have it attack.
: You can REPAIR the miniature harlequin when broken.
* The miniature mutated harlequin, uncoordinated on mismatched legs, advances with an odd hopping gait. Distracting its prey with the sweep of one deformed wing, the mutant stabs <opposing soldier> with a hard strike from its thick beak.
* The miniature mutated harlequin attempts to ambush <opposing soldier>, but <he/she/it> manages to evade the onslaught. The mutant's neck extends forward as it releases a series of grating caws.
* The miniature mutated harlequin bobs around in a strange dance, gesticulating wildly at the opposition as it caws out a loud, taunting threat.
* The miniature mutated harlequin's deformed head tilts to the side as it stares balefully at the opposition in silence.
* The miniature mutated harlequin's misshapen form collapses to the ground with a squelching thud. Slightly raising one grotesque wing, the mutant hides its face beneath the fall of gore-stained plumage and grows still.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page