You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: editor.
: You think that the teller is a siegery toy. It is a female soldier.
: The fortune teller does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN her to make her yours.
: You think you can DROP the fortune teller to have her join in on a siegery game.
: You can also PUSH the fortune teller when on the ground to have her attack.
: You can REPAIR the fortune teller when broken.
* The miniature fortune teller gazes at her night diamond orb with a look of confusion and intones, "You will experience an unexpected rain of... frog." A massive green frog lands on <castle location> with a loud croak before hopping away.
* The miniature fortune teller holds out her night diamond orb and asks <opposing soldier> to look into it. She says, "It will show you the future." When her opponent is suitably distracted, the fortune teller delivers a swift kick!
* The miniature fortune teller closes her eyes and presses a hand to her forehead as she begins to murmur. After a moment she cracks open one eye and wrinkles her nose. She darkly intones, "The future is murky, best try again later."
* The miniature fortune teller peers deeply into her night diamond orb. When nothing happens she shakes it a few times before slapping it with the flat of her hand. Huffing out a breath she mutters, "Must be the weather."
* The miniature fortune teller looks extremely surprised as she is struck down. Her wizened corpse sinks into the voluminous layers of treasureweave, the gaudy fabric winding around her still form like a crazed rainbow shroud.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page