Item:Miniature death spirit with terribly jagged claws
|miniature death spirit with terribly jagged claws|
|Look:||The shredded remnants of a smoky grey robe twine about a vaguely Human form carved from night-black granite flecked with bits of starry mica. Smooth, fluid lines give the wraith-like figure the appearance of being sculpted from glittering shadow, its skeletal-thin arms ending in long, terribly jagged claws tipped in fire-blackened silver. Deep-set into the stone, two sanguine-hued rubies serve as its eyes. Slung over one shoulder is an oddly shaped crossbow crafted from Katamba-black wood.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Shadowy black repair case|
You think that the spirit is a siegery toy. It is a small soldier.
The death spirit belongs to you.
You think you can DROP the death spirit to have it join in on a siegery game.
You can also PUSH the death spirit when on the ground to have it attack.
You can REPAIR the death spirit when broken.
- The miniature death spirit advances on <opposing figurine>, slashing her with jagged claws!
- The miniature death spirit unslings its Katamba-black crossbow and fires a barrage of slender-tipped bolts at <opponent's castles location>!
- The miniature death spirit brandishes its Katamba-black crossbow, but the weapon misfires, sending a slender-tipped bolt high into the air!
- The miniature death spirit loads its Katamba-black crossbow with a number of slender-tipped bolts but refuses to attack!
- The miniature death spirit slashes at <opposing figurine>, but <he/she/it> blocks the attack!
- The miniature death spirit rises up into the air, its shadowy form wavering before shattering into motes of sanguine light that quickly dissipate into nothingness.