You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: editor.
You think that the spirit is a siegery toy. It is a small soldier.<br/>
The death spirit belongs to you.<br/>
You think you can DROP the death spirit to have it join in on a siegery game.<br/>
You can also PUSH the death spirit when on the ground to have it attack.<br/>
You can REPAIR the death spirit when broken.<br/>
* The miniature death spirit advances on <opposing figurine>, slashing her with jagged claws!<br/>
* The miniature death spirit unslings its Katamba-black crossbow and fires a barrage of slender-tipped bolts at <opponent's castles location>!<br/>
* The miniature death spirit brandishes its Katamba-black crossbow, but the weapon misfires, sending a slender-tipped bolt high into the air!<br/>
* The miniature death spirit loads its Katamba-black crossbow with a number of slender-tipped bolts but refuses to attack!<br/>
* The miniature death spirit slashes at <opposing figurine>, but <he/she/it> blocks the attack!<br/>
* The miniature death spirit rises up into the air, its shadowy form wavering before shattering into motes of sanguine light that quickly dissipate into nothingness.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page