Item:Miniature blue gold observation wheel suspending boxy iahja-inlaid gondolas
|miniature blue gold observation wheel suspending boxy iahja-inlaid gondolas|
|Look:||This stately structure consists of a gold-marbled cobalt wheel held upright by angled support beams that connect to a flat base. Multiple passenger cabins cleverly attached to its outer rim remain upright when the wheel is in motion. Translucent gem chips dot the exterior of each rectangular dark wood gondola, the high-priced green glitter shimmering with a vivid blue and yellow iridescence. Incredibly tiny figures fill most of the enclosed cabins, visible through glass panels set into each side.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 8,125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Spacious flat-top travel trunk plastered with numerous faded sideshow posters, Limited Treasures (1)|
- You think that the observation wheel is a siege weapon to be used in siegery games.
The observation wheel does not belong to you. You can TURN it to become the new owner, if you are holding it. You can PUT the observation wheel on a castle. The observation wheel can be REPAIRed to its full health. Most importantly, when it's on a castle, you can PULL it to fire it.
- ALL attacks begin with : The miniature blue gold observation wheel toots out a merry tune as it begins to leisurely rotate. The song crescendos, and the wheel responds, quickly hastening its revolution. The tiny figures trapped inside the gondolas scream in fright!
- The miniature blue gold observation wheel fires one of its passenger-filled gondolas into the air. The projectile arcs over the battlefield before crashing into <player>'s <opposing soldier> in a cloud of wood, high-priced glitter and tiny doll parts!
- The miniature blue gold observation wheel fires a volley of empty gondolas, the boxy projectiles soaring high into the air before raining down on <player>'s <castle location>, splintering into damaging wood and high-priced glitter shrapnel!
- The miniature blue gold observation wheel unhinges, careening down the battlefield. It blares a wild tune punctuated by the terrified screams of the figures trapped in its gondolas, the wheel runs over <player>'s <siege engine> before whirling back to its mooring!
- The miniature blue gold observation wheel shudders to a halt, its manic song interrupted. The tiny figures trapped inside the gondolas cheer and cry out in relief!