You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: editor.
: You think that the observation wheel is a siege weapon to be used in siegery games.
: The observation wheel does not belong to you. You can TURN it to become the new owner, if you are holding it.
: You can PUT the observation wheel on a castle.
: The observation wheel can be REPAIRed to its full health.
: Most importantly, when it's on a castle, you can PULL it to fire it.
* ALL attacks begin with : The miniature blue gold observation wheel toots out a merry tune as it begins to leisurely rotate. The song crescendos, and the wheel responds, quickly hastening its revolution. The tiny figures trapped inside the gondolas scream in fright!
* The miniature blue gold observation wheel fires one of its passenger-filled gondolas into the air. The projectile arcs over the battlefield before crashing into <player>'s <opposing soldier> in a cloud of wood, high-priced glitter and tiny doll parts!
* The miniature blue gold observation wheel fires a volley of empty gondolas, the boxy projectiles soaring high into the air before raining down on <player>'s <castle location>, splintering into damaging wood and high-priced glitter shrapnel!
* The miniature blue gold observation wheel unhinges, careening down the battlefield. It blares a wild tune punctuated by the terrified screams of the figures trapped in its gondolas, the wheel runs over <player>'s <siege engine> before whirling back to its mooring!
* The miniature blue gold observation wheel shudders to a halt, its manic song interrupted. The tiny figures trapped inside the gondolas cheer and cry out in relief!
This is a minor edit
Watch this page