Item:Miniature Dwarven huntress figurine wrought from verdant moonsilver
|miniature Dwarven huntress figurine wrought from verdant moonsilver|
|Look:||Tinted the lush hues of a mist-filled springtime meadow, the metal figure glows with a soft silvery-green light. With short, spiky hair and a pointed goatee, the Dwarven female is caught in a menacing scowl. Her muscular body is clad in a short vest and loincloth and accented with thick steel bands around her biceps and thighs. She grasps an ironwood spear in one hand and a naturally faceted eldring in the other, the pale gold gem shimmering with a play of colors in any light.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is heavy moonsilver repair case with an embroidered shoulder strap|
Source is Stolen from the Moons (3), Heavy moonsilver repair case with an embroidered shoulder strap
- The miniature Dwarven huntress figurine thrusts her spear towards the <fortress> <wall>. Thunder booms overhead as a massive bolt of golden lightning streaks down from the sky, striking it!
- The miniature Dwarven huntress figurine becomes a vibrantly glowing verdant blur as she leaps towards <soldier>! Reappearing next to him, she repeatedly stabs him with her ironwood spear!
- The miniature Dwarven huntress figurine mutters a few archaic words under her breath as she flings out her hand. Thunder booms and lightning flashes, but nothing else seems to happen.
- The miniature Dwarven huntress figurine growls ferociously as she flings her spear into the air! It continues flying off until it is nothing more than a glint on the horizon. Next!
- The miniature Dwarven huntress figurine engages <soldier>, spinning and leaping around him in a dramatic display. Unfortunately, her stabbing spear misses the mark every time!
- The miniature Dwarven huntress shouts, "What?!" as she tumbles to the ground and ceases all movement. The eldring in her verdant hand flickers once before shattering into a pile of golden dust.