Item:Long blood-red sash sewn with the sinuous image of a dragon
Revision as of 19:55, 5 June 2015 by LOREALI6
|long blood-red sash sewn with the sinuous image of a dragon|
|Look:||Stitched in a dull bronze thread and detailed down to the last scale, the dragon itself seems locked in dance.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 112,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||11 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Pi'botuk Pel'arsharra|
- Note: Verbs only function for a male.
- WEAR: You fold your sash around your waist slowly, taking an unhurried toe-to-heel step with one foot and then the other. As you pivot and turn about in a circle, you carefully secure the sash.
- REMOVE: You take the edge of your sash in your fist and wrench it away from your waist unceremoniously. With casual grace you snap it out to the side and then bring your arm back, sash in hand.
- HOLD: You take the edge of your sash in your fist and wrench it away from your waist unceremoniously. With casual grace you snap it out to the side and then bring your arm back, sash in hand.
- TURN: You hold one end of your sash out away from your waist as you slowly walk in a semicircle.
- PULL: You take hold of the end of your sash and sweep an arm up in front of your face dramatically. The blood-red sash flutters along behind it.
- PULL When Worn: You unravel your blood-red sash from your waist and draw it up in front of you, then whip it downward at an angle dramatically. You drape it once again over your hips in a fluid continuation of the motion.