Difference between revisions of "Item:Large heartstring lace skunk with wide-set aurora opal eyes"

From elanthipedia
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
|noun=skunk
 
|noun=skunk
 
|look=Sewn from tiny black and white hearts strung together by a single strand, the container is easily worn with a padded shoulder strap.
 
|look=Sewn from tiny black and white hearts strung together by a single strand, the container is easily worn with a padded shoulder strap.
 +
|MTag=heartstring lace
 +
|CTag=black, white
 +
|STag=skunk
 +
|type=container
 
|wearloc=shoulder
 
|wearloc=shoulder
 
|weight=60
 
|weight=60
|appcost=45000
+
|appcost=562,500
 
|lsize=15
 
|lsize=15
 
|wsize=10
 
|wsize=10
Line 15: Line 19:
 
|fname=No
 
|fname=No
 
}}
 
}}
 
 
You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, and WAVE  (at a target) the lace skunk.
 
You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, and WAVE  (at a target) the lace skunk.
  
 
> wave skunk at <person>
 
> wave skunk at <person>
 +
 
Brandishing your lace skunk, you start whacking <person> with a large heartstring lace skunk with wide-set aurora opal eyes, hitting him upside the head!
 
Brandishing your lace skunk, you start whacking <person> with a large heartstring lace skunk with wide-set aurora opal eyes, hitting him upside the head!
  
 
> push
 
> push
 +
 
You shift your skunk, causing its contents to resettle.
 
You shift your skunk, causing its contents to resettle.
  
 
> pull
 
> pull
 +
 
You tug on your lace skunk, adjusting the straps for a better fit.
 
You tug on your lace skunk, adjusting the straps for a better fit.
  
 
> remove
 
> remove
 +
 
Dropping your shoulder, you let the strap of your skunk fall, moving it to your hands.
 
Dropping your shoulder, you let the strap of your skunk fall, moving it to your hands.
  
 
> wear  
 
> wear  
 +
 
Fluidly, you sling the strap of your skunk over your shoulder.
 
Fluidly, you sling the strap of your skunk over your shoulder.

Latest revision as of 05:27, 12 May 2019


large heartstring lace skunk with wide-set aurora opal eyes
Look: Sewn from tiny black and white hearts strung together by a single strand, the container is easily worn with a padded shoulder strap.
Weight: 60 stones
Appraised Cost: 562,500 Kronars
450,000 Lirums
405,900 Dokoras
562.5 LTBpoints
562.5 Tickets
562.5 Scrips
Special Properties:
  • This item is a container or has pockets.
  • This item is worn in the shoulder slot.
Dimensions: 15 length x 10 width x 5 height
Capacity: 15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)
Sources: Source is Droughtman's Challenge 433/Incidental loot, Droughtman's Challenge 430/Incidental loot

You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, and WAVE (at a target) the lace skunk.

> wave skunk at <person>

Brandishing your lace skunk, you start whacking <person> with a large heartstring lace skunk with wide-set aurora opal eyes, hitting him upside the head!

> push

You shift your skunk, causing its contents to resettle.

> pull

You tug on your lace skunk, adjusting the straps for a better fit.

> remove

Dropping your shoulder, you let the strap of your skunk fall, moving it to your hands.

> wear

Fluidly, you sling the strap of your skunk over your shoulder.