Item:Icy blue silk dress embroidered along the hem in fine gold thread
Revision as of 02:34, 20 December 2014 by MEGSLEIGH
|icy blue silk dress embroidered along the hem in fine gold thread|
|Look:||Overlapping folds of icy blue silk are sewn to rest on the hips with belts of gold chain and silk ribbon. Wide gold-embroidered wristbands gather the long flowing sleeves, and a soft undergown of translucent gossamer can be seen peeking out at the hem.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 23,425 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||18 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is MegaSafari 413 game prizes, Basket of colored darts|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, CURTSY, ROLL, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: Carefully you adjust your silk dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly.
- ARRANGE: You slide your hands down your silk dress, smoothing the fabric.
- BITE: Idly, you chew thoughtfully on the sleeve of your silk dress.
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dirt spots off of your silk dress, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You grip the fabric of your silk dress, gathering it tightly about your body.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your silk dress carefully, you dip down low in a curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- ROLL: Idly, you roll the fabric of your silk dress between your thumb and forefinger.
- FIDGET: You idly spin in a circle, making the skirt of your silk dress flare out.
- FLIP: You flip up the bottom edge of your silk dress.
- KICK: You kick up with one leg, causing the skirt of your silk dress to billow out.
- PAT: You gently pat your silk dress, pressing out a wrinkle.
- PINCH: You pinch your silk dress, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- RUB: You rub the sleeve of your silk dress against the skirt, removing a small dirt spot.
- SHAKE: You shake your silk dress, settling it around your body.
- STRUT: You throw your shoulders back and strut around, your silk dress flouncing around you.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your silk dress.
- WAVE: You fan the edge of your sleeve in front of your face, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your silk dress, you straighten the dress on your body.