Difference between revisions of "Item:Horn of Dwarven challenger's stout"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 23:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 21:16, 28 February 2016
|horn of Dwarven challenger's stout|
|Look:||An elaborate gold and black label reads, "Bottomless Dwarven Challenger's Brew: Vanilla Bourbon Stout."|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
This item has unlimited uses.
- STUDY: Glancing at a horn of Dwarven challenger's stout, you suddenly feel confident about challenging someone to a drinking contest and then DRINKing or GUZZLing the stout down.
- [WARNING: Drinking large quantities of this could make you unconscious!]
- DRINK: Grinning, you pull a large swig from a horn of Dwarven challenger's stout. The taste of vanilla notes with chocolate and roasted nuts fills your mouth.
- A sudden case of the spins sends the world turning about wildly and you lurch around drunkenly, but somehow, you manage to stay upright.
- You teeter dangerously, wobbling about on legs that feel like jello. Suddenly, you face plant into the floor. Maybe you've had too much to drink?
- [WARNING: You will be unconscious in about 15 seconds for one minute.]
- The edges of your vision blur, going dark as the room spins around, lurching too and fro. Maybe you had too much?
- You feel one last spin of the room sweep across your vision before everything goes dark.
- You stir into consciousness, groaning and mutter to yourself about drinking contests.