Item:Hooded doeskin cloak clasped at the neck by a golden ivy leaf
|hooded doeskin cloak clasped at the neck by a golden ivy leaf|
|Look:||An intricately detailed pattern of ivy is stitched in shades of green along the hem.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Jhanine Dering Cloaks (4), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (3), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your doeskin cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your doeskin cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your doeskin cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your doeskin cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your doeskin cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your doeskin cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your doeskin cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your doeskin cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your doeskin cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your doeskin cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your doeskin cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your doeskin cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your doeskin cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your doeskin cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your doeskin cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your doeskin cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your doeskin cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.