Item:Hip-scarf of indigo silk fringed with beads and bells
Revision as of 22:01, 9 May 2014 by CARAAMON (1 revision)
|hip-scarf of indigo silk fringed with beads and bells|
|Look:||Tipped with tiny silver bells, strands of faceted silver beads have been sewn along the edges of the heavy silk fabric.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 43,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY: It appears that you may do the following with your silk hip-scarf: SHAKE, CLEAN, TAP, TRACE and TURN it.
- SHAKE (worn): You shake your hips, ringing the bells on your hip-scarf.
- SHAKE (held): You shake your silk hip-scarf rhythmically.
- CLEAN: You buff one of the bells on your silk hip-scarf carefully, polishing it to a shine.
- TAP: You gently tap one of the bells on your silk hip-scarf, listening to it chime.
- TRACE: You delicately trace the edges of the bells on your silk hip-scarf, creating a soft ripple of sound.
- TURN: You absently toy with your silk hip-scarf, causing the bells to whisper a few soft notes.