Item:Gold toy spider with onyx eyes
Revision as of 10:46, 30 November 2014 by LOREALI6
|gold toy spider with onyx eyes|
|Look:||Contrasting with the gold, the black gems that serve as the creature's eyes reflect all available light like mirrors. Smoothly oiled clockwork fills the arachnid's belly. A black key protrudes from a tiny hole in its back.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 100 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is All Wound Up (2), All Wound Up (1)|
- STUDY: It looks like to wind up your spider you must TURN the key in its back, then PULL the key out.
- You can also PUSH, RUB, and OPEN a gold toy spider with onyx eyes. You are also certain that you could hurt its feelings by mocking it.
- A gold toy spider with onyx eyes also looks somewhat delicate, and you may want to LOWER it if you want to set it down.
- TURN 1x: You wind up your spider. You meet very little resistance as you turn the key.
- TURN 2x: You wind up your spider. You meet a slight amount of resistance as you turn the key.
- TURN 3x: You wind up your spider. The toy puts up a fair amount of resistance as you turn the key. You believe you can only wind the toy up a little bit more.
- PULL: You pull the key out of your toy spider as you gently set it on the ground.
- With a quiet whirr, a gold toy spider with onyx eyes begins hopping across the ground in a relatively straight line. The spider keeps going for several seconds before petering out.
- You scoop the toy spider back up and reinsert the key into the wind-up slot.