Item:Glossy flamewood tabor
|glossy flamewood tabor|
|Look:||Rippled bands of flamewood make this instrument appear similar to being on fire. The effect is enhanced by the bright orange tension ropes that hold the skin in place.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musiceum (3), Musiceum (2), Musiceum (1)|
- The flamewood tabor appears to be a percussion instrument.
- You are certain that the flamewood tabor is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the flamewood tabor is very finely made.
- You are certain that the flamewood tabor is fitted with a drum hide.
- You are certain that the flamewood tabor needs a drum stick to be played.
You search your mind for what you know of the flamewood tabor...
The tabor has a cylindrical shell which is always made of wood and two skin heads tightened by rope tension. It is played by striking stick against the head. The tabor is often, but not always, suspended by a strap worn on the forearm.