Item:Glass vial with softly colored chambers
|glass vial with softly colored chambers|
|Look:|| The glass vial has a valve at the top, which can be turned to allow the matching color of salt to escape as well as show through a small slit in the front.
Currently, the vial is turned to <color>.
This vial does not appear to have been used yet.
|Appraised Cost:|| 125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Niloa|
This seems to be a vial that holds colored salt used in making Tyura Circles. You think that you can TURN the vial to change the color of salt it will pour. You also think that you can POUR the vial to create a circle. You are fairly certain the vial can only has enough salt to create one circle. When the circle is complete, you can CLEAN CIRCLE to destroy it.
- TURN: You slowly turn the vial on your glass vial, turning the chamber to change to the <color> colored salt.
Available colors are Orange, Red, Yellow, Pink, White, Blue, Violet, Green and Black.
- POUR x1: You pour out a small amount of white salt from your vial, creating the beginnings of a <color> tyura Circle.
- POUR x2: You carefully pour out a small amount of <color> salt from your vial, deliberately tracing a second pattern over the first, further enhancing the tyura Circle.
- POUR x3: You carefully pour out a small amount of <color> salt from your vial, deliberately tracing a third pattern over the second, filling in the empty spaces within the tyura Circle.
- CLEAN circle: You carefully pour the remaining salt from your glass vial in a spiraling pattern around the perimeter of the Tyura Circle, then discard the empty container. You trace the lines of the Tyura Circle backwards, masterfully erasing the patterns in the reverse order that you drew them. A faint but noticeable glow diffuses through the Tyura Circle, the soft colors of salt mixing together to form a vibrant multicolored hue throughout. After a moment the color slowly fades, along with the Tyura Circle, which vanishes completely. A subtle tranquil feeling suffuses you throughout, and you become a bit calmer and more right with the world. However, you feel no different otherwise.