Item:Gelatinous toy cow
|gelatinous toy cow|
|Look:||Milky white and splotched with black, the squishy toy is roughly cow-shaped with a bloated body and four stumpy legs. Grassy green lumps are visible within the body of the gooey cow when it is squeezed.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,127 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Berengaria Cart|
- STUDY: Looking at a gelatinous toy cow, you are pretty sure you could CLENCH, PULL, WAVE, TURN, TOSS, HUG, or POKE it.
- CLENCH: Your face flushes from effort as you clench the toy cow with all your might. Other than oozing out a bit, it appears unaffected.
- PULL: You grab the ends of the toy cow and stretch them apart to your full arm span. The cow droops a bit in the middle, but doesn't break. As you release one end, a wet smacking noise resonates after it speeds back into shape.
- WAVE: You absently wave your toy cow, causing it to stretch taut before rebounding back to you.
- TURN: You grab hold of the end of the cow and swing it around. It twirls wildly through the air, stretching to almost its breaking point. Luckily, it holds together and reshapes itself as the motion ceases.
- TOSS: You toss the toy cow up in the air. Amazingly, it holds together as it splats back into your hand.
- HUG: You squish your toy cow between your fingers so it oozes between them. The cow leaves a glistening trail before retracting back into its original shape.
- POKE: You poke your toy cow causing it to ripple like a pebble thrown into still water.