Item:Filigree necklace comprised of blued moonsilver strands encircling a gem
Revision as of 20:21, 14 February 2015 by LOREALI6
|filigree necklace comprised of blued moonsilver strands encircling a gem|
|Look:||Twisted together to form a delicate, labyrinthine chain, slender silvery wires reflect a jewel-bright sapphire sheen. Tiny moonsilver beads dot the complex pattern, adding their argent glow to the soft blue aura surrounding the elaborate necklace's dramatic lines, which culminate in a central loop large enough to hold a single gem. An empty gem setting mars the necklace's appearance slightly.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:|| 3 length x 1 width x 1 height (-|
"-" is not a number.stones)
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3), Blue-black backpack|
- STUDY: The necklace appears to be capable of holding a single gem.
- You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the necklace.
- You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the necklace again while holding it.
- You think you can also RUB, TAP, TOUCH and CLEAN the necklace.
- The necklace seems to be missing a gem.
- RUB (without gem): You run your finger lightly along the edge of your necklace, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- RUB (with gem): ??
- TAP (without gem): You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your necklace.
- TAP (with gem): ??
- TOUCH (without gem): You gently touch the necklace, running your fingers along its edges.
- TOUCH (with gem): ??
- CLEAN (without gem): You carefully clean the necklace with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.
- CLEAN (with gem): ??