Item:Draping uaro's'sugi of lustrous aubergine shadesatin
Revision as of 10:47, 10 November 2019 by ZUERCAT
|draping uaro's'sugi of lustrous aubergine shadesatin|
|Look:||A length of soft fabric, it is meant to be wrapped about the head, face and neck to protect sensitive areas from harsh, desert winds. Inky shadows play across the surface of the shadesatin like clouds moving across a starless night sky. The ends of the garment are scattered with tiny diamonds, the presence of the precious gems betrayed only by the occasional scintillating glint.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 875,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Ang'hhsmus|
- STUDY: You study your draping uaro's'sugi closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it:
- WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL.
- You're pretty sure if you wound the draping uaro's'sugi around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your uaro's'sugi around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.
- REMOVE: You deftly unwind your uaro's'sugi from around your head and shoulders, taking a moment to shake out the wrinkles.
- RAISE: You adjust the folds of your uaro's'sugi, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of fur around your eyes.
- Changes appearance to: A draping uaro's'sugi of lustrous aubergine shadesatin is folded to obscure <Person>'s face, hiding all but a narrow strip of <skin/fur> around her eyes.
- LOWER: You rearrange the folds of your uaro's'sugi, revealing your face.
- PUSH (lowered): You adjust the folds of your uaro's'sugi, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PUSH (raised): You adjust the folds of your uaro's'sugi, taking extra care around your eyes.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your uaro's'sugi, tightening the fit before securing it again.