Item:Dark black wig braided with strands of ivory pearls
Revision as of 17:41, 14 May 2014 by CARAAMON
|dark black wig braided with strands of ivory pearls|
|Look:||The pearls are braided into the front part of the wig, leaving luscious strands of hair to flow down the back.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 21,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Bobbins|
- STUDY: You examine your wig closely and think you can CLEAN, EAT, POKE, PULL, PUSH, RUB, SHAKE, SCRATCH, or TURN it.
- CLEAN: You run your fingers through your black wig, slowly working out the tangles and snarls.
- EAT: You gnaw nervously at the strands of your wig.
- POKE: Your wig slips down below your chin, and you quickly push it up where it should be.
- PUSH: You glance up and notice your black wig is crooked, and quickly adjust it.
- RUB: You stroke your wig in thoughtful contemplation.
- SHAKE: You take off your black wig and shake it energetically.
- SCRATCH: You scratch at your chin beneath the itchy woolen wig.
- TURN:You absent-mindedly twine a strand of yarn from your black wig around your finger.