Item:Bustled eolienne skirt slit to display turbaurs petticoats
Revision as of 04:12, 20 December 2014 by MEGSLEIGH
|bustled eolienne skirt slit to display turbaurs petticoats|
|Look:||Masterfully folded and sewn into an array of pleats, this light, breathable fabric is a blend of soft wool from long haired rabbits and spidersilk. Dyed a soft grey, the cloth is gathered in the back to create an elegant drape while leaving the front slit from hem to knee. A flash of lace trimmed, pale pink turbaurs peeks through the panels of the overskirt with the wearer's every move.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,937,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (4), Damsel In This Dress (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the skirt, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your eolienne skirt, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your eolienne skirt, making sure you look presentable.
- CLUTCH: Clutching the side of your eolienne skirt tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- CURTSY: Grasping the sides of your eolienne skirt gently, you sink into a deep curtsy as the fabric pools elegantly around you.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the eolienne skirt flare elegantly around you.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your eolienne skirt up briefly.
- PAT: You gently pat your eolienne skirt in nervous anticipation.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your eolienne skirt, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your eolienne skirt, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your eolienne skirt angrily, stomping about the area.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your eolienne skirt flouncing around you.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your eolienne skirt, making sure everything is properly secured.