Item:Bright yellow brocade jacket
Revision as of 13:00, 29 November 2020 by TRAIGA
|bright yellow brocade jacket|
|Look:||Instead of the more usual floral design, the brilliant yellow fabric of this jacket has been worked with flying canaries.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Tweets (5)|
- STUDY - Thinking about the <coat>, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, BOW, CLEAN, FIDGET, FLIP, FOLD, PAT, PULL, REMOVE, TIE, TILT, and WEAR it.
- ADJUST - You adjust your <coat>, smoothing and straightening the <fabric> with care.
- BOW - Crossing your arms across your <coat>, you bow deeply from the waist.
- CLEAN - You pick some lint and fluff off the <fabric> of your coat.
- FIDGET - You fidget gingerly with your coat, twisting the <fabric> between your fingers.
- FLIP - You restlessly fiddle with the cuffs of your <coat>.
- FOLD - You reach up and smooth the collar of your <coat>.
- PAT - You pat the <fabric> of your <coat> absentmindedly.
- PULL - First one and then the other, you pull at the sleeves of your <coat>, trying to get them even.
- REMOVE - You slip the <coat> off your arms, removing it.
- TIE - You play with the fastenings on your <coat>.
- TILT - You adjust the lapels of your <coat> so they are even once more.
- WEAR - You slip your <coat> around your body.