Item:Black silk belt with a faceted onyx clasp
Revision as of 17:55, 4 October 2014 by LOREALI6
|black silk belt with a faceted onyx clasp|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,750 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Permutations of Siksraja, Pawla's Permutations (Siksraja), Pawla's Permutations (2), Pawla's Permutations (1)|
- STUDY: You think that you can nudge, pull, turn, poke, tap, wave, rub, punch, push, and yank your silk belt.
- NUDGE: You adjust the fit of your silk belt.
- PULL: You tighten your silk belt.
- TURN: You twist the silk belt around your waist.
- POKE: You tuck your thumbs under your belt.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your silk belt.
- WAVE: You hold your hand up at waist height.
- RUB: You rub your stomach.
- PUNCH: You punch yourself right in the gut. Ouch!
- PUSH: You rest your hands on your hips.
- YANK: You hitch up your belt.