Item:Bejeweled zerarin wool gown trimmed in Elven snowlace
|bejeweled zerarin wool gown trimmed in Elven snowlace|
|Look:||The snug bodice is embellished by a cluster of Imperial rubies forming a rendering of Yavash that eclipses surrounding Imperial sapphires representing the full moon Xibar. Twilight-hued dye work radiates from the heavenly display washing the top of the gown in rich purple hues that continue through to the beautifully draped skirt that shimmers with platinum threading. Ample amounts of gossamer lace spill from the collar, cuffs, hem of the gown, crafted to hover just above the floor when worn.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 421/Auction|
- CLENCH: You nervously gather a fistful of your gown's wool in one hand, then glance around uncertainly.
- EXHALE: You let out a long sigh as you gaze down at the hem of your wool gown.
- HUG: You clutch your arms around yourself, trying to conceal as much of your throat and collarbone as you possibly can while wearing the low-cut gown.
- KICK: In a fit of exasperation, you kick the skirts of your wool gown out of your way with a bit more force than necessary as you pace back and forth.
- KISS: You pat your lips lightly on the wool of your gown.
- LEAN: Your long wool skirts rustle softly as you shift your weight from one side to the other.
- PINCH: You pick fretfully at the flawless wool of your gown.
- PULL: You feel a blush rise to your cheeks as you tug the neckline of your wool gown a little bit higher.
- PUSH: You lightly fluff out the wool skirt of your gown.
- RAISE: You carefully gather the long skirts of your wool gown and raise the hem to mid-calf.
- RUB: You gently smooth the skirts of your gown, coaxing away the wrinkles and restoring the naturally elegant drape of the wool.
- TAP: You drum your fingers thoughtfully against your thigh, causing the hem of your wool gown to swirl in response.
- TICKLE: You trace aimless designs over the wool of your gown with your fingertips.
- TILT: The long, wool skirts of your elegant gown puddle around your feet as you sink into a curtsy low enough to honor royalty.
- TOUCH: You trace a fingertip down the side of your wool gown, emphasizing its fitted, flattering lines.
- TURN: As you pirouette, the skirts of your gown flare outward in a billow of wool.
- WAVE: You sway back and forth, causing the skirts of your wool gown to swish back and forth as well.