Item:Ball painted with shimmering scales
|<leather> ball painted with shimmering <color> scales|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 443/Game prizes, Hollow Eve Festival 439/Game prizes, Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- To play with the deer-hide ball, use the following commands:
- -- RUB --
- If the ball has no owner, rubbing it will make you the owner.
- If it already has an owner, rubbing it adds you to the four people who can play, unless there are already four players.
- If you are the owner of the ball, rubbing it will erase the names of everyone you invited to play with you.
- -- MUSS --
- If you're the owner of the ball, mussing it will remove you as the owner. You will need to RUB it again to reclaim it.
- Try BOUNCE, KICK, POKE, SPIN, THROW, and TOSS with the ball.
An example is a deer-hide ball painted with shimmering copper scales.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.