Item:Azure ballgown with a corseted top and cascading tiers of gossamer skirting
Revision as of 21:42, 17 June 2017 by CARAAMON
|azure ballgown with a corseted top and cascading tiers of gossamer skirting|
|Look:||Sky opals carved into fanciful abstract shapes edge the sweetheart neckline and cover the bodice in artful wisps echoing the cloudy streaks throughout each gem. Light blue reminiscent of a clear summer sky, the filmy layers of sheer fabric are arranged into overlapping flounces to comprise an asymmetrical skirt that is longer in the back than in the front. A lining of fine, pure-white silk provides the wearer with continued modesty while not taking away from the airy feel of the garment.|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the azure ballgown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your azure ballgown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your azure ballgown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your azure ballgown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your azure ballgown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your azure ballgown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your azure ballgown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your azure ballgown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your azure ballgown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your azure ballgown, sliding it over your head.