You see Inneth Vahl, Valpatur, an Elf.
Inneth has pointed ears and silver-flecked violet eyes. His void black hair is short and thick, and is worn loose, tucked behind his ears. He has freckled skin and a gaunt build.
He is unusually tall for an Elf.
He appears to be an adult.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a dark silk robe adorned with meticulous flourishes of silver and violet, a wickedly honed ritual knife sculpted from a shard of white glaes and some ornate scalene boots laced up both sides with twisted silk cords.
Original: a dove grey robe
Alteration: a dark silk robe adorned with meticulous flourishes of silver and violet
- Thick folds of exquisite Elven silk flare and recede, enshrouding an under-robe of deep obsidian. Every pleat, every crimp and crease, of this garment is immaculate. Purple embroidery erupts violently from the sleeves, subjugated along the hems by sophisticated patterns of lustrous silver.
Original: a sanguine-hued gutting knife with a punka-wrapped handle
Alteration: a wickedly honed ritual knife sculpted from a shard of white glaes
- Fashioned from a single vicious shard of tapered white glaes, the knife has been engineered for bouts of disciplined barbarity. The base has been wrapped in a thick alabaster fabric to provide both grip and protection against the unrelenting edge. Slight differences in texture and opacity are all that distinguish handle from blade.
- A ritual knife reads:
- "Obey me, and the universe will bend to your will."
Original: a dark watersilk bag bearing a detailed cambrinth medallion
Alteration: a soldier's supply bag secured with a marred cambrinth medallion
- Pragmatic construction and an ample supply of thick Imperial weave have converged to form this bag, designed to endure frequent and relentless crusades. The cambrinth medallion affixed to it, however, has seen better days. Severely distorted and barely recognizable, the original iconography -- a hammer in front of a red spiral -- has been ravaged by surgical gouges desecrating the emblem. Painted into the supplemental grooves is a crimson eye surrounded by a black sphere.
- A soldier's supply bag reads:
- "What kind of power? It doesn't matter."