Difference between revisions of "Holy Weapon quest"

From elanthipedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 116: Line 116:
  
 
You walk through the door and find yourself at...
 
You walk through the door and find yourself at...
 +
 +
 +
Tower of Honor Shard
 +
 +
 +
>ask snow about Hriana
 +
Lady Snow exclaims, "Oh that is wonderful!  She is such a kind and dear soul, and I take pity on her horrible misfortune.  Sadly, our guild just cannot support her as she should be -- though I do try to to send a basket of baked goods to her when she tells me you all have been kind enough to talk to her for a little while."
 +
>
 +
Lady Snow continues, "However, there is a way we as a guild can help, specifically by preventing this from happening to other small villiages..."
 +
>
 +
A well-dressed young squire dashes into the room, gasping for breath.
 +
He bows before Snow before wheezing, "Mistress Snow, Cleworth has broken his shield again and you know how he favors Fiona's craftsmanship.  I'm to ask you to make the arrangements and have it delivered to him."
 +
>
 +
Snow pauses for a moment before casting a conspiratorial wink in your direction.  She says, "Nonsense, Polarious was just heading up to see him.  Why don't you run tell Fiona to be expecting him, and then you come back here and rest a bit.  Polarious will deliver it for you."
 +
>
 +
She smiles brilliantly at you before adding, "You will, won't you?"
 +
>nod to snow
 +
Lady Snow exclaims, "Oh wonderful!"  She turns to the young man standing quietly to the side.  "Run along squire, and do tell her Polarious is on his way.  Polarious, Fiona will tell you which one Master Cleworth prefers.  Thank you so much for your help!"

Revision as of 20:53, 21 May 2009

Stub
  • This article is a stub. That is, it is an article with little or no content, and needs attention.
  • Please see Category:Stubs for more articles that need content.
  • When it is completed to a reasonable degree, remove {{stub}} from this article.


Paladin Guild Hibarnvar:

>ask Darius about holy weapon

Darius exclaims, "Congratulations, on your level of success! I do know of what you seek, but there are things in life one must understand before this ability is granted. Lyle will teach you a valuable lesson, and should you learn it appropriately you may continue on."


Shard

[The Great Tower, Sentinel's Office] Three gleaming desks create an open-ended rectangle here, one for each of the patrol leaders of Shard. A glass display case holds the names of the criminals foolish enough to have attracted the attention of the elite watchmen of the city. A painting of the Ferdahl hangs over the doorway, some words written in gold ink beneath her face on the frame. You also see the sentinel Lyle, a steel-braced door and a short hallway leading to the Chamber of Justice. Also here: Ambassador Sylvaran. Obvious exits: out. >

>get bread You get a heavy loaf of hearty nine-grain bread from inside your oilcloth rucksack. >ask lyle about lesson The sentinel Lyle does not seem to know anything about that. > S asks, "that the right bread?" >hiss Didnt know which kind he liked You hiss, "Didnt know which kind he liked" >shrug You shrug. > >hiss I have others You hiss, "I have othersss" > You get some moldy bread from inside your oilcloth rucksack. > You hiss, "doesss he like modly or ssstale?" > You move a heavy loaf of hearty nine-grain bread to your left hand. You move some moldy bread to your right hand. > >ask lyle about lesson

> The sentinel Lyle does not seem to know anything about that. >stow You put your bread in your oilcloth rucksack.

INVENTORY HELP for more options >get stal bread You get some stale bread from inside your oilcloth rucksack. > >stow l You put your bread in your oilcloth rucksack. >ask lyle about lesson The sentinel Lyle does not seem to know anything about that. >ponder You ponder.

>ask lyle about quest Lyle says, "You seek success, first you must witness failure. Come with me!"

Lyle grabs your forearm and ushers you down the street. He stops in front of a dilapidated building, fumbling with a set of keys before opening the door and throwing you inside.

A crippled and blind young woman sits there in simple surroundings. [Hriana's Cottage] Rough-hewn wooden slats are pieced together unevenly, enclosing the one-room cottage. Tucked into a corner, rests a modest cot adorned with a fraying patchwork quilt that covers a thin and lumpy, ticked mattress. An oaken table sits on uneven legs beneath a dusty windowsill with a large, half-burned candle serving as the lone centerpiece. Near the entryway, a long pantry door stands partly ajar. Hriana is seated in a makeshift chair with wooden wheels. You also see a heavy wooden door. Obvious exits: none. > Lyle peeks back in and says, "I suggest you speak with her before you proceed. I will leave you be now."

With a slight bow Lyle pivots on his heel and exits through the open door, closing it behind him. > >ask hriana about quest Hriana says, "I am afraid I don't get out much and I am not sure I know what you are talking about." > >offer bread to hriana Hriana says, "You should let someone finish talking before handing them something. Don't you think it is rather rude?" >hiss hello Hirna You really should stick to the task at hand. >ask Hriana about stories Hriana says, "I am afraid I don't get out much and I am not sure I know what you are talking about." >ask Hriana about story Hriana says, "I am afraid I don't get out much and I am not sure I know what you are talking about." >offer bread to hriana Hriana says, "You should let someone finish talking before handing them something. Don't you think it is rather rude?" > Hriana attempts to clean around the area as if she were expecting guests. >ask hriana about holy weapon Hriana says, "I am afraid I don't get out much and I am not sure I know what you are talking about." >sit You really should stick to the task at hand. >glance at hirana You really should stick to the task at hand. >look at hriana She has shoulder length auburn hair framing delicate facial features. One milky blue eye is paired with a milky white eye, both gazing in your direction vacantly and seemingly focused on some unseen object just behind you.

A thick lap-rug lays across her lap, draping down to cover her ankles and revealing only bare toes. Her blouse is aged, the white now slightly yellowed, but otherwise in good repair. The gentle scent of liliacs drifts from her direction.

> Hriana says, "I am sorry, you have been just standing there. You may leave through the door."

You walk through the door and find yourself at... [Shard, Xibar's Crescent Road] The Tower of Honor -- home to the Paladins of Shard -- rises straight and tall out of the side of the winking facets of the city walls. The milky white stone that composes the keep shines softly, for all the world looking as if it were an odd, earthbound piece of the fourth moon of legend. To the northeast, the Bridge of Suns braces its goldenoak feet against the bank of a water channel that would separate Xibar Street from Sapphire Avenue. Obvious paths: southeast, northwest.

Ask Hriana about Lyle

Listen to sad sad story.

>offer bread to hriana Hriana says kindly, "Thank you so much though it really isnt necessary, I will manage, I always have. I should really rest now, and you might wish to tell Snow now that we have met. She has always asked me to send my visitors to her."

> She pauses kindly before adding with a slight smirk, "I think perhaps she helps provide for me, but she would never admit that I suppose."

You walk through the door and find yourself at...


Tower of Honor Shard


>ask snow about Hriana Lady Snow exclaims, "Oh that is wonderful! She is such a kind and dear soul, and I take pity on her horrible misfortune. Sadly, our guild just cannot support her as she should be -- though I do try to to send a basket of baked goods to her when she tells me you all have been kind enough to talk to her for a little while." > Lady Snow continues, "However, there is a way we as a guild can help, specifically by preventing this from happening to other small villiages..." > A well-dressed young squire dashes into the room, gasping for breath. He bows before Snow before wheezing, "Mistress Snow, Cleworth has broken his shield again and you know how he favors Fiona's craftsmanship. I'm to ask you to make the arrangements and have it delivered to him." > Snow pauses for a moment before casting a conspiratorial wink in your direction. She says, "Nonsense, Polarious was just heading up to see him. Why don't you run tell Fiona to be expecting him, and then you come back here and rest a bit. Polarious will deliver it for you." > She smiles brilliantly at you before adding, "You will, won't you?" >nod to snow Lady Snow exclaims, "Oh wonderful!" She turns to the young man standing quietly to the side. "Run along squire, and do tell her Polarious is on his way. Polarious, Fiona will tell you which one Master Cleworth prefers. Thank you so much for your help!"