Difference between revisions of "Granite gargoyle"
m (updated skinning values)
m (Updating caps based on my experience, which confirms what's been added to the notes.)
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 11:18, 14 May 2015
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Composed of rock, the gargoyle is a statue come to life at the hand of an ambitious mage. Mostly irate at the world and grumbling to itself about anything from the state of the Elven nation to the weather, the gargoyle does not look so much inclined to fight as it is to curl up in a corner and look frightening. Still, it knows its task as a protector of its creator's domain, and will do its best to keep invaders from treading on its turf.
Defence: (parry/shield/evasion) stopped training at 127 Armor: stopped training at 125 Weapons: (melee) stopped training at 111 TM & Debil: stopped training at 129 Skinning: (arrange all) still training at 146 Tactics: Still training at 158 Lockpicking: Using mainly "quick" at 133
Defenses hard cap around 154
Stealth starts to slow down around 157, and hard caps at 182 ranks. Still locking skinning at 197 ranks with a full arrange, take roughly 30 minutes to fill my backpack with boxes and i lock during this time.
Gargoyles have a charge attack. If they miss, they will rush themselves out of combat.
Additionally, should you die while hunting them, they will always immediately stomp your head into a pulpy mess. Just something to keep in mind!
- APPRAISE CAREFUL info: The gargoyle appears immune to cold and fire.
I am able to open boxes carefully with 60 ranks in lockpick and disarm. Agility: 20. Perception: 165 (Syllanthis)
Locking with full backpack (17 Boxes) using analyze and harvest for every trap at 145 locksmithing with 27 agility. (Ramiyah)
- ARRANGE INFO: The gargoyle can be arranged to produce a skin.
Unarranged skin max value: 154 Dokoras.
- High Quality (70) - work loose a sterling example of a stone grey hide
Arranged skin max value: 169 Dokoras.
- Perfect Quality (99) - retrieve a perfect hide
- Spawn: A loud stomping sound fills the air as a granite gargoyle comes clomping in.
- Entrance: Muttering fills the air as a granite gargoyle stomps in.
- Exit: A granite gargoyle stomps <direction>, muttering to itself.
- Death1: A granite gargoyle grumbles and falls over with a *THUD*.
- Death2: A granite gargoyle grumbles and goes still.
- Decay: A granite gargoyle's statuesque form turns to dust and fades away.
Reflecting on the granite gargoyle, you recall that you once heard that creatures are the product of magical experiments to create non-living servants.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.