Revision as of 00:02, 28 September 2019 by KIDDB
|Requirements:||35th Circle, Quest|
|Type / Skill:||commune / theurgy|
|Description:||Glythtide's power allows the Cleric to bind and sever souls from each other, providing marriage and divorce services.|
|Effect:||create marriage and divorce roses|
|Messaging:|| You focus the holy powers at the rose in your right hand....
You whisper a prayer over the rose. A cloud of mist surrounds you and the rose in your hand until it shimmers in transformation. When the mist fades the rose glows with a holy essence.
Saemaus' kiss rose (bonding rose) creation
- From outside the Northeast Gate of Leth Deriel go E, N, NW then LOOK BOUGH, go path, and follow the trail east to the gazebo. From inside the gazebo, go path to Glythtide's Garden and GET PETAL.
- CRUSH rose petals in mortar with pestle until they become pulp.
- CRUSH dracon crystals in mortar with pestle until it's dracon powder
- PUT the (one part) rose pulp, with (3 parts) of dracon powder, and (one part) holy oil in a jar
- MIX jar with stick
- SPRINKLE attar on rose (A rosebud will not work. You'll need a full grown rose.)
- COMMUNE Glythtide with rose in hand
- PUT the rose on altar (any devotional altar)
- OFFER rose on altar (any devotional altar)
- GET rose back on altar
- The individuals to be bonded KISS the same Saemaus' kiss rose.
Be'ort tear rose (divorce rose) creation
- From outside the Northeast Gate of Leth Deriel go E, N, NW then LOOK BOUGH, go path, and follow the trail east to the gazebo. From inside the gazebo, go path to Glythtide's Garden, N and GET RUE.
- LIGHT sprig of rue on fire, wait until it turns to ash.
- SPRINKLE ash on rose (A rosebud will not work. You'll need a full grown rose)
- COMMUNE GLYTHTIDE
- PUT rose on altar then "offer rose on altar". (any devotional altar will do)
- One of the divorcees needs to purchase a crystal Be'ort scission blade
- That same person then needs to CURSE the Be'ort tear rose (preferably both parties, to fully break the bond)
- CUT rose with blade (performed by a Cleric)
- BREAK rose (performed by a Cleric)