- A member of the Progeny of Tezirah
- Member of the Moon Mage Council at age 70.
- Accused of witchcraft/sorcery (?) by Cornoran the Mauve 3 months prior to joining the Council. He was killed by Shadow Court for perjury under Imperial Law.
- Created trapezoid as a "key" to tomb in southern Therengia which contained 1/3 of the semisphere. Side effects of trapezoid, as seen in Andraethu's growing insanity, were intentional.
- Contemporary and possibly friend of Enchanter Finialle Corwind (319 AV).
- Stavros was her Y'Shai.
- Developed Shadows, Shadow Servant, and Shadow Court spells.
- Parents were Roberto and Jacqueline Crowther.
- Her daughter Annisean was on the Moon Mage Council.
You see Lady Erzebet Crowther-Devare, a Human.
She has jade eyes, long peppered dark brown hair that is tied back, and pale skin. She is aged for a Human.
She is holding a midnight black cane in her right hand. She is wearing a slender gold ring inset with a faceted starlight ruby, a prim black silk dress with antiqued lace cuffs, a dark leather purse, a translucent black gossamer cloak, a pair of durable white leather boots laced up the front with black spidersilk, a mirrored Tezirah talisman and a moonstone gwethdesuan.