|Prerequisites:||Must be Redeemed, Solace|
|Mana Type:||Arcane Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / augmentation, warding|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||Emuin's Candlelight is a spell that will cultivate your sense of self-preservation. Moreover, it will absorb most kinds of potential damage to your body, returning it to you as fiery atonement over time. In certain ways, it aptly encapsulates the precarious fact of Redemption itself: incaution and hubris ever bring their own punishments.|
|Effect:||+Evasion skill, staggers incoming damage over time|
|Example Messaging:||1st person:
Releasing stored damage:
- Higher potency casts staggers damage over a longer time.
- No wound reduction occurs. Defers both physical wounds and the vitality damage those wounds caused. There is no cap on how much damage EMC will hold.
- The pulse message will indicate how much damage is being released.
- (parches < singes < scorches < sears < chars < burns < immolates)
- Like all other Anabasis spells, this is not taught by the various guildleaders.
- Like all other Anabasis spells, this spell only functions while Redeemed.
- Casting this spell inside a standard justice zone generates Social Outrage.