Eluned's commune (2)
Revision as of 16:19, 4 April 2020 by MOTHRA
|Requirements:||15th Circle, Quest|
|Type / Skill:||commune / theurgy|
|Description:||Eluned's power bestows buoyancy upon the Cleric, aiding swimming and climbing.|
|Messaging:|| Start: Your muscles tingle and contract, and you feel a lightening about your body, preparing you for something.
End: Your limbs feel heavier as the buoyancy of Eluned's Gift fades.
- Prepare the jalbreth balm (see page for creation process)
- APPLY BALM TO <YOURSELF>
- You carefully anoint your forehead with a bit of the jalbreth balm.
- You hear the sound of a roaring sea briefly, and there is a lightening about your body, preparing you for something.
- Duration: Circle x 1 minute
- Buffs Athletics skill
- Cannot be performed on others
- Using the COMMUNE ELUNED command triggers the first Eluned Commune and will cause the second Eluned's commune to fail.
Related Forum Posts