|Prerequisites:||Fire Ball or Ignite|
|Mana Type:||Elemental Magic|
|Spell Type:||battle / targeted, heavy offensive|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||Dragon's Breath is aptly named, as it gives you the fearsome breath of a mythical flame-belching dragon! Once cast, the power of elemental fire will well up inside you for a duration, allowing you to spit or exhale at a target. The blast relies on your skill at targeting, but does not interfere with other sorts of spellcasting.|
|Effect:||Puncture damage, Fire damage, Enables actions that deal damage.|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.|
A halo of fire flickers into being and hovers around your neck and mouth, warming the skin there before vanishing.
- Creates an effect that can be triggered using either SPIT or EXHALE to damage a target.
- You don't need naphtha or other accessories to use this spell, just the command.
- Using either command triggers a slightly flexible cooldown period before they can be used again and does not end the spell.
- Timer varies with skill and is already lower than the normal cooldown period due to the Targeted Mastery feat.
The commands can be used as many times as the cooldown period allows before the duration wears off. There is no hard limit.The spell can be used up to 6 times, dependent on the mana used in the cast and your cooldown speed
- The accuracy of the Dragon's Breath spell behaves as if fully targeted.