The COLLECT command is used to collect piles of items in the surroundings based on the foraging skill. Piles have a number of items in them based on the forager's skill relative to the difficulty of the item collected.
- COLLECT <item>
- Basic use results in 15 seconds.
- KICK <item> will destroy the pile.
- Piles have a different look depending on the Forager's guild.
- Barbarian: The crude heap of [item] has bits and pieces of foreign matter sticking out at odd angles.
- Bard: The artful arrangement of [item] might resemble a pile if you stare at it long enough.
- Cleric: The pile of [item] appears to vaguely resemble a miniature altar.
- Old version: A cairn-like mound of [item].
- Commoner: A nondescript gathering of [item] put together without any clear organization.
- Empath: Skillfully arranged, the pile of [item] is balanced in perfect harmony.
- Moon Mage: The archaic configuration of [item] vaguely resembles a crescent moon.
- Old version: An archaic configuration of [item] that might look like a pile in a different light.
- Necromancer: The hideous pile of [item] vaguely resembles a corpse that's been hacked to bits.
- Paladin: A heroic organization of [item], the pile boldly holds itself together against all odds.
- Ranger: The perfectly arranged pile of [item] echoes a delicate balance that preserves its natural essence.
- Thief: A misshapen pile of [item] that looks vaguely like it could be someone else's pile of [item].
- Trader: A neat collection of [item] organized by weight and market value.
- Warrior Mage: A loose stack of [item] that looks almost like a bundle of firewood.