Revision as of 20:06, 13 September 2009 by EVRAN
The COLLECT command is used to collect piles of items in the surroundings based on the foraging skill. Piles have a number of items in them based on the forager's skill relative to the difficulty of the item collected.
- COLLECT <item>
- Basic use results in 15 seconds.
- KICK <item> will destroy the pile.
- Piles have a different look depending on the Forager's guild.
- Barbarian: A crude heap of rocks with bits and pieces of foreign matter sticking out at odd angles.
- Bard: An artful arrangement of rocks that might resemble a pile if you stare at it long enough.
- Cleric: A cairn-like mound of rocks.
- Commoner: A nondescript gathering of rocks put together without any clear organization.
- Empath: A pile of rocks skillfully arranged to prevent the materials from shifting, at least in public.
- Moon Mage: An archaic configuration of rocks that might look like a pile in a different light.
- Paladin: A heroic organization of rocks boldly holding itself together against all odds.
- Ranger: A perfectly arranged pile of rocks in which each piece rests against the other in a delicate balance that preserves its natural essence.
- Thief: A misshapen pile of rocks that looks vaguely like it could be someone else's pile of rocks.
- Trader: A neat collection of rocks organized by weight and market value.
- Warrior Mage: A loose stack of rocks that looks almost like a bundle of firewood.