Caress of the Sun
|Mana Type:||Elemental Magic|
|Spell Type:||cyclic / utility, pulse to group|
|Prep (min/max):||2 / 15|
|Skill Range (min/max):||0 / 400|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Pulse Timing:||20 seconds|
|Description:||When calling upon Caress of the Sun, you will notice an Elemental effect that flows around you and all members of your group, warming and drying clothing and instruments. Further moisture will fail to accumulate so long as you are able to perform. Though a deceptively simple enchante, Caress of the Sun can serve admirably through even fierce storms and waves.|
|Effect:||Dries you off and prevents weather from affecting you. Protects instruments and other items from damage.|
You hear the sharp rhythm of Caress of the Sun in your mind, as you trace your finger along mana streams around you in introduction.
- Self cast effect that dries your body and instruments, prevents further build up of moisture, and protects against severe weather effects. It pulses from yourself to other players every several seconds.
- Defaults to CAST GROUP
- The effects linger for a short time after the spell is ended. This appears to be longer up to a cap the longer you have maintained the cyclic, but is approximately a minute or two.
- Bug: This lingering effect starts when the casting Bard receives the lingering effect message, but ends when other targets receive the same lingering effect message. If there are no other targets then there is no messaging indicating the lingering effects ended.
- Other players lose the effect after the lingering effect ends if they are no longer in your group.
- Can be CAST AREA if the Area Casting feat is known. This extends all pulsing effects to every player in your room instead of just your group.
- Elemental Efficacy with Fire.
Related Forum Posts