Black marble gargoyle
Crafted from lustrous black marble, the gargoyle is a statue granted life to serve as a guardian of its creator's domain. With a head and body of a lion, stunted draconic wings and a serpentine tail, the gargoyle is curiously elegant despite its incongruous parts. Sculpted muscles move with predatory grace, while razor-sharp claws and curving incisors promise lethal violence. A broad collar of intertwined adders is chiseled around its neck.
Said to have been created by Asketi to serve her every whim, these monstrous gargoyles protect her icy domain from heathens and unbelievers.
It is wearing nothing!
It is carrying nothing!
- Black marble gargoyles can cast Minor Physical Protection, Vertigo and Paeldryth's Wrath.
- Black marble gargoyles are IMMUNE to cold and fire.
- They have a natural Protection from Evil aura that reflects their servitude to the divine.
- Spell Prep: The marble gargoyle begins chanting a raspy prayer to Asketi and the wind begins to pick up in response.
- Spell Cast: A black marble gargoyle roars triumphantly as it concludes its prayer to Asketi. The gargoyle snaps its wings ferociously, baring its fangs in an enraged snarl as it sends a blast of icy wind toward you!
Training is manageable with the following skills but a string of harder hits may be taken when in shield stance:
Evasion: 407 | Parry: 371 | Shield: 316 | Reflex: 60 | Agility: 50 | Discipline: 56
Trains very well with a buffed Paladin (RW/SR/AA) at the following skills. Lots of light hits from them.
Evasion: 334 | Parry: 363 | Shield: 387 | Reflex: 40 | Agility: 45 | Discipline: 40
Only the occasional light hit even with no buffs, reliably hitting with weapons.
Evasion: 356 | Parry: 391 | Shield: 421 | Reflex: 45 | Agility: 45 | Discipline: 40
Training very well with the following skills, very few hits.
Evasion: 424 | Parry: 391 | Shield: 331 | Reflex: 60 | Agility: 50 | Discipline: 56
Weapons miss a lot at 259 and 400 in masteries.
Good hits and training very well at 325 with masteries at 485.
Slow at 470, very slow at 540.
Backstab slows at 487, all but stops at 520.
Skinning at 341 moves excellently with no arranges. Moving well at 620 with arrange all.
Boxes are pickable at 250 but difficult, some tripped traps. Relatively safe at 280.