Black marble gargoyle
Crafted from lustrous black marble, the gargoyle is a statue granted life to serve as a guardian of its creator's domain. With a head and body of a lion, stunted draconic wings and a serpentine tail, the gargoyle is curiously elegant despite its incongruous parts. Sculpted muscles move with predatory grace, while razor-sharp claws and curving incisors promise lethal violence. A broad collar of intertwined adders is chiseled around its neck.
It is wearing nothing!
It is carrying nothing!
- Black marble gargoyles can cast Minor Physical Protection, Vertigo and Paeldryth's Wrath.
- Black marble gargoyles are IMMUNE to all forms of magic except Holy Magic and the elements of Fire and Electricity.
- They have a natural Protection from Evil aura that reflects their servitude to the divine.
- Spell Prep: The marble gargoyle begins chanting a raspy prayer to Asketi and the wind begins to pick up in response.
- Spell Cast: A black marble gargoyle roars triumphantly as it concludes its prayer to Asketi. The gargoyle snaps its wings ferociously, baring its fangs in an enraged snarl as it sends a blast of icy wind toward you!
Training is managable with the following skills but a string of harder hits may be taken when in shield stance:
41 intell, 41 wisdom, 56 disc, 60 reflex 50 agility
Training very well with the following skills, very few hits.
Stealth: 486 (still moving)
Trains very well with a buffed Paladin (RW/SR/AA) at the following skills. Left after locking 10 weapons with lots of cuts and bruises but no bleeders.
Weapons miss a lot at 259 and 400 in masteries with RW active but they train so well that it's still worth it.
Weapons slow considerably at 470 but still viable with good spawn.
Weapons move very slow at 540.
Backstab slowed down considerably at 487.
Backstab and evasion appear to all but stop at 520.
Skinning at 341 moves excellently with no arranges.
Skinning still moving well at 620 using arrange all.
Boxes are pickable at 250 but difficult, some tripped traps.