Armor:Darkstone plate boots embossed with green diamond-inlaid greatswords
Revision as of 17:44, 21 November 2020 by ZERODIVIDES
|darkstone plate boots embossed with green diamond-inlaid greatswords|
|Look:||Crafted with a master's hand, the dark armor displays an ornate backdrop of entangled battle scenes across the entirety of each piece. Additional embossing details an imposing greatsword upon each shin, the hilts spiraled with green diamond-inlaid laurel vines. A slender flowing banner crosses over each blade, one inscribed with the word 'Honor', while the other indicates the word 'Valor'.|
|Hindrance:||minor (4/15) / moderate (7/15) for stealth|
|Protection:||high (7/15) protection and very great (12/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.|
very high (8/15) protection and very great (12/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
very good (6/15) protection and very great (12/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
good (5/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
good (5/15) protection and good (7/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
low (2/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.
|Construction:||rather reinforced (11/18)|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Sold by Made for Walking (2) for 11,244,861 Kronars|
Source is Made for Walking (2)
- You believe the boots' condition will be pretty obvious merely by their appearance. You can TAP, LACE, KICK, and PULL the boots as well as, of course, WEAR and REMOVE them.
- You click together your heels and the boots make an audible thunk as they meet.
- You tighten the laces on your boots, securing them to your legs.
- You leap into the air and click your heels together! Your boots make a dull thud against one another.
- You tug up at the cuffs of your boots, making sure they have not slipped down.
- You carefully pull your boots on all the way up to your thigh and flex your knee both to make sure the fit is right and to get a feel for the thick protective gear.
- You struggle to remove your boots, but they come off after some small effort.