You see Aerathor of the Monks, a Human.
An austere uaro's'sugi of unadorned black Musparan silk is folded to obscure Aerathor's face, hiding all but a narrow strip of tanned skin around his eyes.
He is very tall for a Human. He has a lean build.
He is wearing a flowing martial artist's headband embroidered with a blazing sun, a flowing martial artist's robe embroidered with a golden scaled serpent, a gleaming haralun quarterstaff, a leather weapon harness with polished brass buckles and fittings, some elbow spikes, some hand claws, a black leather naphtha holder with vial slots stitched to the sides, a black mesh sash fastened with yellow wood buttons and some steelsilk footwraps.
After being orphaned during the Sorrow War, Aerathor spent his time living as a vagabond on the streets of The Crossing.
It was during this tumultuous time when he allied himself with an Olvi named Phim for survival and friendship.
After growing up barely scraping by and nearly always hungry, Aerathor has developed a deep empathy for the lost children of Elanthia and strives to make the streets a safer place for those growing up without a home.
This often times places Aerathor at odds against those who would victimize the weak or who simply take pleasure from the misfortune of others. Although Phim is not a blood relative, he is the closest thing Aerathor has to kin.
- Spent a majority of his life on Ratha and the other islands of Qi'Reshalia
- Joined the Monks of the Crystal Hand at age 16, rose to an Ascetic at age 21
- Mourns the loss of Tiv while seeking for answers.
- Philosophy and meditation have led Aerathor to a more spiritual existence.
- Follower of divine creative force or nameless God which he believes is responsible for all life and awareness in existence.