Item:Miniature steam and clockwork calliope pulled by a team of white skeletal horses
|miniature steam and clockwork calliope pulled by a team of white skeletal horses|
|Look:||Housed within a tall, box-like caravan with open glass-paneled sides, this intricate device features cylindrical whistles in varying sizes connected to a central steam-powered engine by way of thin metal pipes and a complex series of whirring gears and levers. Four ghastly steeds carved from pure white alerce pull the calliope. Tiny spectral blue thealstones fill narrow lines incised in the surfaces of each bone, the gem's faint glow accentuating the stone-like wood's sparkling mineral inclusions.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,350,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Spacious flat-top travel trunk plastered with numerous faded sideshow posters, Limited Treasures (1)|
- You think that the clockwork calliope is a siege weapon to be used in siegery games.
- The clockwork calliope does not belong to you. You can TURN it to become the new owner, if you are holding it.
- You can PUT the clockwork calliope on a castle.
- The clockwork calliope can be REPAIRed to its full health.
- Most importantly, when it's on a castle, you can PULL it to fire it.
- ALL attacks begin with : The miniature steam and clockwork calliope begins to play a disquieting tune, the music raising in volume until it transforms into a deafening cacophony that seems to thicken the air as ground vibrations radiate outwards from the steam organ.
- The miniature steam and clockwork calliope wails out a cascade of notes, the air visibly rippling as the song thunders across the battlefield and slams into <player>'s <castle location>, buffeting it with the full force of its riotous refrain!
- The miniature steam and clockwork calliope continues to play its sinister song, the disjointed melody transitioning into a chorus of sharp, spiky notes that summons a swarm of giant stinging wasps around <player>'s <opposing soldier>!
- The miniature steam and clockwork calliope's harsh tune splinter into sharp piping notes that fight one another for dominance. The dissonant theme summons an angry gremlin mob, the hunched figures converge on <player>'s <siege engine> with a wild assault!
- The miniature steam and clockwork calliope's horses spook, the ghastly steeds yanking the caravan forward. The movement disrupts the horrible din, causing the deafening roar to quiet with a sad blarping noise.