Item:Large engorged glistening leech with muted black mottling
|large engorged glistening leech with muted black mottling|
|Look:|| The leech has a rubbery wormlike body with a suction cup at each end used for affixing itself to prey and other objects. A mouth inside the forward, more powerful suction cup contains the proboscis needed for the piercing of flesh. Tiny eyes line its length, difficult to count.
It is a large engorged glistening leech with muted black mottling.
|Appraised Cost:|| 375,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bobbing for Leeches|
- STUDY: Looking at the large leech, you think you could GET it, DROP it, EAT it or WEAR it. It looks rubbery and difficult, though not impossible, to kill.
- EAT (EMPATH): You try, but you can't quite bear to eat the large leech. It may be tiny but it is still a life!
- GET: A large engorged glistening leech with muted black mottling panics, squirming and flailing until it manages to evade your grasp.
- WEAR: You hold the large leech carefully between your thumb and forefinger, and it stretches out and adheres itself to your skin with a soft sucking sound.
- DROP: You drop your large leech and it falls away out of sight.