Item:Hooded charcoal wool cloak trimmed with black fur and clasped with a silver bear claw
|hooded charcoal wool cloak trimmed with black fur and clasped with a silver bear claw|
|Look:||Each gold-tipped claw of the silver clasp pierces the fabric and grips it tightly. A small silk tag stitched into the lining reads, "Oswald's Distinctive Designs."|
|Appraised Cost:|| 22,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Shieldwright's Traveling Mercantile|
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- PULL: You draw your wool cloak away from your hips.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your wool cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your wool cloak.
- HUG: You pull your wool cloak around yourself.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your wool cloak.
- THROW: You flip your wool cloak over your shoulders.
- WAVE: You flap your wool cloak about.
- ROLL: You wring your wool cloak between your hands.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your wool cloak.