Item:Ebon faesilk gown with bouquets of colorful flowers embroidered down the sides
|ebon faesilk gown with bouquets of colorful flowers embroidered down the sides|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 430/End loot, Droughtman's Challenge 426/End loot|
You look thoughtfully at your faesilk gown. The fabric and embroidery shimmer slightly in the light. Looking closely, you're sure you could do the following things with the gown:
PUT put a flower ON the gown CLEAN remove the current flower embroidered on the gown RUB Change the gown's color POKE Change the embroidery pattern TAP Change the flower used in the embroidery PULL You pull your soft black faesilk gown close about you, shivering with cold. TURN You whirl around, your soft black faesilk gown flaring out in a circle around you.
Note: Not all pattern/flower combinations are available together. For example it appears you can have "embroidered with bands of vines" but it appears you are unable to get "with scalloped swags of vines embroidered along the hem"
PUT Functionality: This command allows you to apply a custom flower to the gown, ie: "You press a silvery orchid against your faesilk gown. As the blossom slowly fades into nothingness, the gown shimmers to become a soft black faesilk gown with scalloped swags of silvery orchids embroidered along the hem." This appears to temporarily add the fresh flower to the list below, allowing you to cycle between the custom flower and other default flowers. CLEAN removes the custom flower. It appears at least 2 custom flowers can be utilized.
- dusky grey
- soft black
- dusky purple
- deep violet
- colorful flowers
- fragile baby's breath
- velvety pansies
- splashy chrysanthemums
- dainty forget-me-nots
- vibrant roses
- with <flowers> embroidered on one side
- embroidered with an intricate pattern of knotwork <flowers>
- embroidered with bands of <flowers>.
- with intricately worked bands of <flowers> near the hem
- with bouquets of <flowers> embroidered down the sides
- embroidered with garlands of <flowers> around the yoke
- with faint images of <flowers> embroidered along the yoke
- with outlines of <flowers> embroidered along the front
- with scalloped swags of <flowers> embroidered along the hem
- embroidered with scattered <flowers> against a lattice background.