Item:Delicate ivory necklace shaped like a racing unicorn with head thrown back in a triumphant neigh
|delicate ivory necklace shaped like a racing unicorn with head thrown back in a triumphant neigh|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 3 width x 3 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sputkin's (3), Sputkin's (2)|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the ivory necklace.
- TAP: You flick your ivory necklace with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You run a finger down the length of your ivory necklace.
- TURN: You twist your ivory necklace around your finger.
- EAT: You chew on the end of your ivory necklace.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the length of your ivory necklace.