Item:Delicate black opal necklace shaped like a wolf with its head thrown back in a howl of loneliness
|delicate black opal necklace shaped like a wolf with its head thrown back in a howl of loneliness|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 3 width x 3 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sputkin's (3), Sputkin's (2)|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the opal necklace.
- TAP: You flick your opal necklace with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You run a finger down the length of your opal necklace.
- TURN: You twist your opal necklace around your finger.
- EAT: You chew on the end of your opal necklace.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the length of your opal necklace.