Item:Colorful tapestry cloak emblazoned with a goat sitting on a pile of treasure
|colorful tapestry cloak emblazoned with a goat sitting on a pile of treasure|
|Look:||Sitting in a throne with a golden crown perched jauntily on its head, the goat is chewing on a piece of silvery metal as it eyes the rest of the treasure.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 10,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 422/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- note: You must wear it to study it.
- WEAR: You carefully place your tapestry cloak on your shoulders, letting the fabric settle around your body.
- REMOVE: You carefully remove the tapestry cloak from your shoulders.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your tapestry cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your tapestry cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your tapestry cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your tapestry cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your tapestry cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your tapestry cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your tapestry cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your tapestry cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your tapestry cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your tapestry cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your tapestry cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your tapestry cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your tapestry cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your tapestry cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your tapestry cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your tapestry cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your tapestry cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders