Item:Burnt sienna worsted cloak embroidered with an usually large gidii standing amidst a milling flock of smaller gidiis
|burnt sienna worsted cloak embroidered with an usually large gidii standing amidst a milling flock of smaller gidiis|
|Look:||Clutching a handful of greasy, tattered gidii feathers and bearing more stuck in at odd angles in its fluffy coat, a poorly disguised snowbeast looms over the gaggle with a bewildered look in its bright green eyes. Surrounded by the ring-necked birds, the snowbeast is nonetheless ignored as the gidii fall over themselves and each other, stare at the ground or sky, or run headlong into each other.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,875 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Animal Agenda|
- WEAR: With a dramatic sweeping motion, you slide your worsted cloak into place over your shoulders and secure the clasp at your neck.
- REMOVE: You unclasp your worsted cloak and slide it off your shoulders with a dramatic sweeping motion.
- PUSH: You grab both sides of your worsted cloak and flare it out around you, causing the fabric to shudder in response.
- PULL: You grab both sides of your worsted cloak, giving it a sharp yank to smooth out some wrinkles.
- TURN: Grasping one corner of your worsted cloak, you turn it out to show everyone the soft inner lining.